cute ordinary things that The Brilliant Sherlock Holmes does sometimes.
They’re in Mrs Hudson’s house so much that they help themselves to the fridge. <3
She really is their mother.
Plus, he wipes his feet. Rude-as-hell “was that not good” Sherlock wipes his damn feet on the rug because it’s Mrs Hudson and DAMMIT, ENGLAND WOULD FALL.
I’ll never get over the way he wipes his feet off on her carpet. It’s the most adorable thing.
"FEEL MY LEGS I JUST SHAVED"
This is how you know they’re actually brothers.
I thought the same thing when I first saw this scene,
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
if you ever see me reblog something as a link please dont judge me im sorry im probably on mobile and didnt mean it
how i feel when joining a fandom